Although favors don’t have to be a part of every wedding, they are a great way to start the planning process planning checklist Your guests will need to pay a little extra if they are traveling outside of their home, or even out of country, in order to marry you.
You want to show your appreciation by giving them at the very least a token. You also want to ensure that the favors that you give out are something that guests can take home with them as keepsakes.
Which are the best wedding favors for destination weddings?
These are the important things to remember, especially if you plan to take favors with you or have them shipped to your destination in advance.
- Favors that fit any budget
- Portability-lightweight and don’t take up a lot of space if you take them with you
- It won’t melt, or go bad.
- No assembly necessary
- Shipping to your destination is cheap
Destination wedding favors can be used for overseas weddings. They will pass customs and be returned by your guests at the end of the country.
- Favors that fit any budget. You don’t need to spend a lot when you are shopping for destination wedding favors.
Spending a lot of money on the wedding itself
- You don’t want your guests to receive cheap wedding favors. They will know the difference. Look for tokens that show appreciation.
- You can say thank you to your guests without breaking the bank.
- Portability. Your favors should be portable. If you are flying, they will fit in your carry-on bag.
- You can place it on the car’s floor and not take up too much space.
- Non-breakable. I love those little ceramic pieces or glass figurines. The last thing you want is to get there.
Those little trinkets are cracked or broken.
- If you don’t have extras, it might not be possible to find the same favors in your area – or if you have the time to look for them.
- When you are ready to place them for your guests.
- It is easy to ship cheap to your destination. It is easiest to have your wedding favors shipped to you in advance.
They will deliver them to you
Make sure that your vendor is trustworthy and will ship them on-time. Regardless of whether you ship them yourself or have them shipped for you by your vendor, you must be certain that they arrive on time. The shipping label will include your name and number so that the hotel management can ensure you receive them.
You should also ensure that they are sent out in sufficient advance to reach your destination in time. How to get through customs. You’re considering getting married in another country than the U.S., or perhaps your home country.
You can get married at Niagara Falls in Canada or the U.S. You can bring your destination wedding favors along or have them shipped to you in advance. They need to clear customs. They are shipped free of charge to you and to the destination where they will be delivered.
The Perfect Destination Wedding Favors
The perfect destination wedding favors cost less than $3.00 per piece, can be shipped anywhere and weigh less than 2 lbs. To carry.
You can personalize these favors to match any theme or location. They are so lightweight that guests won’t have any trouble putting them into a book.
Handbags, handbags, shirt pockets and carry-on bags are all good options.